Before sending us your project and to allow us to supply you with a comprehensive quotation, you can streamline the process by letting us know in advance:
- The amount of typing or audio recordings you have.
- For dictation work, what is the recording situation, for example, is it dictation of a report, a recording of a lecture or a one-on-one interview, or a multi voice meeting with many participants. Also, for transcription work please let us know what physical format it will be in: cassette, digital files.
- The total amount of recorded audio hours you need transcribed, for example, 30 minutes; or 2 hours; or ongoing work; etc.
- The timeline for when you will be sending your project.
- The format of the work. If typing, is it handwritten, or typed, for example.
- Time constraints for when you need your work back.
- The format in which the transcription or typing should be delivered, electronic copy and/or hard copy, for example. If electronic, we can provide it in both MS format and PDF.
Examples of the work we do, include:
- Business letters, executive papers, proposals, quotations, presentations, spreadsheets and more.
- Family history, preserving letters, diaries or journals. By putting these documents in electronic format these can be saved from loss.
- Memoirs, novel or manuscripts. Whether you’re sending your work out for publication or simply want to share it yourself, we can do your typing and leave you more time for writing. This is a great way to pass on your stories and pictures to your family and friends.
- Retype PDF documents, books or other printed documents. PACT can retype your PDF, printed book or pages and save you the time. We can make any necessary changes and republish it in PDF or MSWord format for you.
- Type your list of recipes, addresses or contacts. We can produce a sortable address list or a mailing list for you. Let me set up the spreadsheet or database so that you can easily manage and add to your information in the future. In a spreadsheet your data can be easily sorted or recalculated.
- Children’s educational pages, such as alphabet, counting, multiplication charts, perceptual worksheets, colouring pages and more.